cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visa Debit?

Mminderbinder
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So, I'm planning on switching to Public Mobile (or at least, I was). I purchased a SIM card and am going through the activation process. When I choose my plan and try to pay, it asks me for my Visa Debit card information - naturally. However, when I enter the expiration date, I can only choose until 2024. The problem is my card expires in 2025, but the date option prevents me from entering the year 2025. I want to pay with Visa Debit - not a voucher. I don't have a credit card.

7 REPLIES 7

deepatiwari
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You have another option. Apply for KOHO prepaid card. It is free. You will get virtual card immediately. Transfer funds to KOHO virtual card and pay from that card. 

https://www.koho.ca/

Edited by SD08:  KOHO referral code removed. Posting referral codes (whether PM or other) is against community guidelines.

It has been like that long time ago,  i had same issue with my card over their standard limit of expirary year... Smiley Happy

@Mminderbinder yea the system has its quirks lol if you have any extra bailing wire they can probably use it lol

Mminderbinder

So, a moderator is unable to correct this issue?

Mminderbinder

Yes. I tried inputting 2024 but to no avail. I'm browsing the message board and am noticing this issue dates back to at least April of this year. Seriously?

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@Mminderbinder hi yes a few people are having that issue you have to contact a moderator which takes up to 2 days probably wouldnt work for you so I would suggest a voucher for now if you have a different card you could try that Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.