cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

View historial data usage

sm2016
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I need to take a look at how much data I've used in the past 3-4 months since I've had the plan. All I can see is this months usage, and then a line by line breakdown (which is essentially useless).

Is there any way to do this?

9 REPLIES 9

@sm2016 

In general, this feature is included with post paid carriers. Not so much with prepaid providers.

Going forward, you can take note of your usage at the end of each cycle. And you'll have the info you want in a few months. Otherwise the only option is to add up your daily usage info.

@sm2016 You are right. Too much work. You could try contacting a moderator and explain your problem. They may be able to assist you. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one. ( CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket) 

@sm2016 wrote:

This is not practical at all. 

There are many things wrong with this 

1) You cannot expect someone to add up all the instances where data was used, especially if there is no CSV export

2) The line items do not break down data very well... For the month of January, the line items only show 1.6% of the data that I actually used

@LovesToPM On an iPhone, it will show you total data since the last time you hit the reset button. In this case, I have not hit the reset button at the beginning of every month.

@CS_Agent This is a basic feature that all cell phone providers have... is there a way you can send me my monthly data usage for the last 3 months? Very hard to tell if I need to upgrade my plan if I can't even see how much data I use.

sm2016
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is not practical at all. 

There are many things wrong with this 

1) You cannot expect someone to add up all the instances where data was used, especially if there is no CSV export

2) The line items do not break down data very well... For the month of January, the line items only show 1.6% of the data that I actually used

@LovesToPM On an iPhone, it will show you total data since the last time you hit the reset button. In this case, I have not hit the reset button at the beginning of every month.

@CS_Agent This is a basic feature that all cell phone providers have... is there a way you can send me my monthly data usage for the last 3 months? Very hard to tell if I need to upgrade my plan if I can't even see how much data I use.

@gblackma wrote:

@LovesToPM fmi, do you know the number of cycles that your phone will store for you? Thanks.

My Android phone shows up to 3 cycles.

@LovesToPM fmi, do you know the number of cycles that your phone will store for you? Thanks.

@sm2016 
@Anonymous wrote:

You can choose a date range which should go back that far. Then you can click on the headings on the top of the listings to sort the results.

Yup, the date range goes back 3 months.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@sm2016 wrote:

I need to take a look at how much data I've used in the past 3-4 months since I've had the plan. All I can see is this months usage, and then a line by line breakdown (which is essentially useless).

You should be able to do this on your phone settings.

Go to mobile data settings. Set the period/cycle to correspond to plan.

You can see your usage for the current cycle.

You should also be able to check your data usage for previous cycles.

If you look at PM self-serve account, it displays the summary usage only for the current cycle.

@sm2016 log into my account then do @Anonymous  answer.

@Anonymous wrote:

@sm2016 wrote:

You can choose a date range which should go back that far. Then you can click on the headings on the top of the listings to sort the results.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sm2016 wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.