cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gamegizmo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Very annoyed auto payment didn't go through now no cell plan

While it is still frustrating, I have had similar issue before and was able to resolve it by purchasing top up vouchers and adding them to my account.  This allowed the renewal to take place after I selected make a payment and it took it from the credit in the account.  Not an ideal solution, but it is one that could potentially work.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Absolutely, @gamegizmo 

Many users here (even though they are on auto-pay), still pre-load their plan amount onto their available funds prior to account renewal as a means to avoiding failed auto-pay.  Doing so still gets them the auto-pay reward, so no issues there.

I've considered same, but haven't yet had a failed auto-pay, so i'm playing with 🔥

daki28
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@HALIMACS wrote:

Absolutely, @gamegizmo 

Many users here (even though they are on auto-pay), still pre-load their plan amount onto their available funds prior to account renewal as a means to avoiding failed auto-pay.  Doing so still gets them the auto-pay reward, so no issues there.

I've considered same, but haven't yet had a failed auto-pay, so i'm playing with 🔥

Yeah, I'm one of those who pre-load plan amount every time few days before renewal day. Should we be doing, absolutely not but I just don't want to worry will the plan renew or not due to this notorious problem. For me, this is price I "have to pay" for using PM service and I'm kind of OK with it. For some people Autopay might work for years ok and have no issue but for some other it might happen and be without service at unexpected time. 

I wish Public Mobile can fix this but since this is long term issue, I doubt that will be done soon. 

Need Help? Let's chat.