cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Username and password problem

MeanyOne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please can you help me to retrieve my username, password and security question?

17 REPLIES 17

@gulshanoad only moderators can change your self serve email

type "change self serve email"

(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

gulshanoad

Hello I need help....my account is already set up...so i want to change my email address...how to change it ...even I can not log in via other email address. 

@Bsc584681 

To activate a sim card follow this link.

https://activate.publicmobile.ca/

Don't forget to use a referral code for a $10 signup bonus.

Have a good day!

Bsc584681

How to activate the plan

Bsc584681

EN

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MeanyOne wrote:

what pin?

PIN # is the 4 digit number that you supplied during activation.

Unless your daughter deleted the PIN# text messages, you can find it on her phone.

When you registered 3 SIM cards each time you would have made a 4 digit PIN. Check your phone check text messages from 611 : they text it to you when you first start.

popping

@MeanyOne wrote:

my name is Olusola Akapo. I registered 3 sim cards with public mobile under my name. The no xxxxxxxxxx was for one of my daughter and she could not remember password and security question she used to set up the account.

Read my post above on how to create a moderator support ticket for assistant.

MeanyOne

what pin?

@MeanyOne please edit personal info out. 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@MeanyOne youll need to direct message the moderators but they will ask for verification. You will need the PIN. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

MeanyOne

my name is Olusola Akapo. I registered 3 sim cards with public mobile under my name. The no xxxxxxxxxx was for one of my daughter and she could not remember password and security question she used to set up the account.

Edited by SD08:  phone number removed.  Please do not post personal info here in the public forum.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@MeanyOne do you have the phone number? Or PIN number? 

*do not post personal info here if you have it*

popping

@MeanyOne wrote:

Your self-serve account username is your email address your supplied during online activation.

You will get a welcome email from PM.  That is the email address you used for your account. If you did not received any welcome email from PM, you may have a typo on your email address during activation.  Contact moderator for assistant.

If you forgot your password, you can use the forgot your password link on  the login page to reset your password.  But you need the answer to your security question.  If you don't remember your answer to the security question, contact moderator for assistant.

Create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

1. Tell SIMon what is the issue
2. Ask for "moderator"
3. SIMon will give your 2 choices. Click on the "Account-specific question"
4. Then, click on "No, I want a human"
5. Click "Submit a ticket"
6. Follow instruction to create support ticket.

After submitted a ticket, members should check their private message SENT folder for their ticket which they just created.
If you cannot find your ticket in your SENT box, You did not create your support ticket yet. Also monitor your INBOX for any reply from moderator.
Click the envelop icon at the top right corner to access your private message mailbox.

You can also enable email notification after receiving a private message at your INBOX.
My settings --> PREFERENCES --> Private Messenger --> enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages' --> Save

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@MeanyOne wrote:

Username is your email address, if that helps.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@MeanyOne hmmmm. I would like to ask why you don't know any of this information yourself.

nice name by the way 👍

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@MeanyOne wrote:

Please contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) via the chatbot to find your username, password and security question. Your username is your email address. If you look through your email accounts you will find the welcome message from PM when you first signed up.

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Need Help? Let's chat.