cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage in April 2020

mmottola
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How would I be able to my usage (specifically calls) in April.  My account can only show up to 90 days ago.

5 REPLIES 5

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@mmottola you can select the start and end dates of your usage report. Up to 90 days.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

@mmottola 

Select the start and end dates to the right as opposed to drop down menu

My bad, they fixed it and we can't see past calls anymore.

Sorry the only people who may be able to help are moderators

Nor sure if they keep it, if you reach out to them please let us know

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@mmottola 

Only can check 90 days for usage history via self service account.  

I am not sure whether moderators can help with this request.  You can check your call history on your phone also.  Not sure what the purpose for the phone history.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You would need to submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@mmottola wrote:

How would I be able to my usage (specifically calls) in April.  My account can only show up to 90 days ago.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.