cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage history not working

jasonhjia
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

checked my usage history and it always only show 2-3 days usage, no matter what time period I choose, even select last 90 days, it only show 2 pages, and just last 3 days. However, if you set the start and end date to previous date (such as July 1 to July 2), it shows the usage. 

So, very bad code behind the website, the filtering is not working at all.

I've tried Chrome and Safari, same result.

10 REPLIES 10

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@nicole233 you might try contacting the moderator team to see if they can retrieve the info you need.  I believe the most they (or anyone) can go back is 90 days, so hopefully you don't need something beyond that time frame.

To contact them, see here:

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service? You will need to click here to send a private message to the @moderator_team for assistance. They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue.

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation

When can you get help? Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [All times in Toronto/Montreal time zone]. You can message them at any time, and they will respond as soon as possible within those working hours. More information about the community moderators.

How long will you need to wait for help? Messages are handled during business hours (see above), in the order in which they are received. Usually you will hear back within a few hours, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 48 hours of receiving the message.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

nicole233

Experienced same thing here.

Even worse, it seems like the website will always tell me no usuage available once the date range I chosed was more than 20 days!!!!!!

Really exhausted of this, need my calling/texting history for really imporpant purpose. Angry and bad experience!Smiley Mad

LionelHutz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is broken even worse now:  the first page shows fine, but trying to show subsequent pages (clicking "[2]" or ">" or ">>")  ALWAYS results in  "No usage available for the time period selected.".

This is NOT solved.  Anyone have any ideas?

Also, I question the judement of publicmobile's javascript guy of only showing 15 lines at a time.  How about 500 at a time?  This is 2018, and you don't have to worry about people being on 2400 baud dialup modem and all....

jamesmx21

Also, it deos the same thing every time in Chrome, Firefox and iOS and I have tried it many times in each so its not a browser issue. Thanks

jamesmx21

I am trying see what date I made a call approximatly 3 weeks ago but when I select start and end dates and click View Usage History it only shows 1 day and when I click on 2 or > or >> it goes blank and says No usage History avalialbel for teh time period selected.

this seems to be a code problem with the history function.  Can someone please investigate and advise?

Use history never works accurately

jasonhjia

ok, tried again now, yeah page 3 4 show up. but I'm sure it didn't last week. 

Anyways it's very bad design to just show only 2 pages while there's more pages.

jasonhjia

No, there's no page 3 show up

PublicUser1

This is exactly right. Same thing for me, initially only shows two pages, but if you click on next, or 2, then another 3 pages will pop up.

jeffster1970
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jasonhjia wrote:

checked my usage history and it always only show 2-3 days usage, no matter what time period I choose, even select last 90 days, it only show 2 pages, and just last 3 days. However, if you set the start and end date to previous date (such as July 1 to July 2), it shows the usage. 

So, very bad code behind the website, the filtering is not working at all.

I've tried Chrome and Safari, same result.

I'm wondering, did you try selecting "page 2" and see if after doing that, page 3 shows up?  

I just tried looking now, and sure enough, at 90 days, it only shows < << 1 2 >> >  or something to that effect. Anyway, as soon as I clicked on the '2' I got < << 1 2 3 4 >> > then clicking on '4' it then she page 6.  

Just wondering if you tried that...

Need Help? Let's chat.