cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Us data roaming not working

nickybro
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So flustratung this service going to cancel. Never anyone to talk to this went be fixed I don't have data and no Wi-Fi I'm luck I'm using someone else phone.  I made 2nd add on for us roaming, 10 for 250.  I k now I selected it under us roaming now I self serving says it's 200MB Canada data. Wth.?? Then I seen back I 2017 this is a bug and it's stl not fixed and I got to pay for it. Peace someone getmy data working I need ur if not I'm b canceling this isservice

5 REPLIES 5

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@nickybro wrote:

So flustratung this service going to cancel. Never anyone to talk to this went be fixed I don't have data and no Wi-Fi I'm luck I'm using someone else phone.  I made 2nd add on for us roaming, 10 for 250.  I k now I selected it under us roaming now I self serving says it's 200MB Canada data. Wth.?? Then I seen back I 2017 this is a bug and it's stl not fixed and I got to pay for it. Peace someone getmy data working I need ur if not I'm b canceling this isservice

I am not sure I can follow exactly the issue is here.  Are you trying to purchase the same US roaming addon that you already had?  If that is the case you can't purchase the same addon until the original 10 days are up.  If that wasn't the problem did you do the two step process?  Purchasing addons is a two step process where the first step when you "purchase" the addon the moneh actally just goes to available funds.  You then need to go back in and "re-purchase" the addon you want and then the money will be taken from your available funds and activate the addon.  Other  options are to manually select T~Mobile or AT&T as your network.  Also make sure you have data roaming turned on.  If you have done all of these things then you should contact a MOD.  

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number 
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@nickybro 

In addition to what @Anonymous mentioned above, have you setup a Public Mobile APN on your phone? If not, you need to setup APN network for your data to work.

Please, read this: click here

Please, create a new Public Mobile APN, don’t edit an existing one, reboot after.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@nickybro, I'm not sure I was able to understand all of the details.  However, just to go over the basics, did you follow the 2 step procedure for purchasing an add-on (A-add the funds to your account THEN B-make the purchase with the funds)?  Does your self serve portal show the add-on in your account? 

- If it is shown in your account, then you need to investigate the connection to the network.

- If it is NOT showing in your account, then you probably did not perform the second part of the add-on purchase steps.

Please confirm which situation you are in, so that we can help you better.

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@nickybro 

I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to investigate.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.
Click here to send the moderator team a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:
* Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
* Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
* Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
* There is no need to send multiple messages.
How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?
* How to view and reply to your private messages

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@nickybroSorry it sounds like your having a really hard time. only a moderator will be able to access your specific account information. CLICK HERE

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the @CS_Agent and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

While you are waiting for a reply, remember the $ value per year you save once everything is working in your favour. It can be hard to remember the moment things are not working but I can assure you once everything is working it will be worth the temporary frustration.

Need Help? Let's chat.