cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading the plan

SahibjotSingh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been trying to upgrade the plan it asks for the promo code, which I can not find anywhere. Can someone please help me 

5 REPLIES 5

mm80
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@SahibjotSingh Most times, promo code is only for new customrers. So having it might not work anyway.

mapamapa32
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

promo code is only if you have one. to change the plan go into plans and select the one you want. you can choose to do it immediately  or at the beginning of the next cycle. It will show you the charges and ask you to confirm. 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@SahibjotSingh make sure you have "available funds" in your account covering the plan cost, other wise there's a high probability your plan change will fail.

amount due-01~2.jpeg

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

There is no promo code. Simply click change plan and select the plan you want.

You have two options.

1= Change now - (It will say top up now if you don't have funds to cover new plan).

Not advised to pick this one.You are charged right away for new plan and no refund on unused days from old plan.

2= Change at next renewal. The choice you want to pick. Your new plan you pick will be scheduled to start at your next payment due date and you will be charged then for the plan

@computergeek541  seriously this moving of threads needs to change or do it after. Tired of this red screen because you move the threads. Or tell PM to make everything one darn category.

@SahibjotSingh wrote:

I have been trying to upgrade the plan it asks for the promo code, which I can not find anywhere. Can someone please help me 

You do not need a promo code to change plans. Leave it blank. I highly suggest that you have the plan change pre-sechduled to occur during your next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.