cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update birthday without moderator?

dechengvsd1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just wondering if anyone knows how to update the birthday on my account without the help of a moderator? I read posts that saying that a moderator can do it but I am just wondering anyone knows you can do it yourself?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@dechengvsd1 wrote:

Just wondering if anyone knows how to update the birthday on my account without the help of a moderator? I read posts that saying that a moderator can do it but I am just wondering anyone knows you can do it yourself?

Thanks

Birthdate is set when account activated. Cannot update it yourself.  Only moderator can do it. But birtday means nothing. You don't need to know it. It is only used if you say password forgotten and ask for help.

I respectfully disagree that it's not important and I don't need to know it.  The current verification system for moderator team interaction doesn't work for me.  I use email alias which is not compatible with the verification system.  I manage many accounts that are used by other family members and so text message PIN number verification doesn't work for me.  Invariably I rely on other account information to verify.  Birthday is one of the fallback items.  Although it's actually not required during activation, I strongly encourage everyone to enter a birthdate even if it's fake.  Of course you need to remember the birthdate that is entered. 

By the way it is only in prepaid services where there's no credit check that we can say we are Santa in the activation and get away with it.  Postpaid requires all this personal information that we seem to be too worried to give out. 

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@dechengvsd1 wrote:

Thanks

Birthdate is set when account activated. Cannot update it yourself.  Only moderator can do it. But birtday means nothing. You don't need to know it. It is only used if you say password forgotten and ask for help.

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@dechengvsd1 Hi I am not aware of PM asking for your date of birth on your account

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@dechengvsd1 

I don't think that it is possible to change birthdate without moderator help.  

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@dechengvsd1  - I do not believe you can do it yourself.  Need to contact mods.

You can click here to send a private message to the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.