cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Email

Dynomiite
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello. How do I change/update my email on my profile??

4 REPLIES 4

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Dynomiite For selfserve, go to My Profile and then go to Change Username.For community, go to My Settings (small orange SIM on the top right), Email address will be the option to change on that page.also I think you need send a private message to MOD including your phone number, 4 digit PIN and the new email address to make sure everything is updated!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Dynomiite, I suggest contacting the moderator team to complete the email change.  You can go to the self serve and change the email shown there which only affects the login.  This will not change the email used to do password resets which I think is important.  Only the moderator team can do a complete email change.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

If you read you can change your email BUT you will still have the same email for your account..be careful.. @Dynomiite 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
Near the top of the page click "My Profile" then "Change Username", your email IS your username.

So you know, your phone account email and your community account need to have the same email address in order to get community rewards.
Need Help? Let's chat.