I have been charged for data addon with $40 which I have never asked for

Can this be explained and reversed?

33 REPLIES 33

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@yasserhaa wrote:

I have been charged for data addon with $40 which I have never asked for

Can this be explained and reversed?

@yasserhaa  The payment history breaks down your plan to a Talk/Text portion and a Data portion. Are you on the $50 plan? If yes, then maybe that is what you are seeing.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@yasserhaa Can you kindly show us the payment history with removed personal info? Thanks.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@yasserhaa PM is a prepaid service and there are no refunds.  You may, if lucky and by asking the moderators nicely get a credit. I can't figure how you got charged $40 since there isn't a data add on for that price.  There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.