cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Understanding Payment History

ShädøwWølf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey Everyone;

So maybe a silly question, but coming from a Post-Paid service, I'm just trying to clarify the payment history feature under My Account - no issues on payments or anything incorrect, I just want to understand it better. 

So my question is...how exactly does one read the information below? Do I read it as the $0.00 is what I have left owing after the breakdown of the payment - or do I read it the other direction, in that each segment is added together to total the $24.00?

Nov 3, 20191GB at 3G Speed/ 1Go à la vitesse 3G $15.00$0.00
Nov 3, 201930-day plan/Forfait de 30 jours $10.00$15.00
Nov 3, 2019Reward - Refer-a-Friend ($1 per active friend) /Récompense - Référez-un-ami (1 $ par ami actif)$1.00 $25.00
Nov 3, 2019AutoPay Reward$2.00 $24.00

Thanks in advance for clarifying;

ShädøwWølf

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShädøwWølf more here:  Understanding Transaction History

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShädøwWølf 

Your account must have $23 available fund before renewal.

PM server added $2 autopay reward and $1 referral reward to your account. Balance = $25

Then, PM server took $10 + $15 from your account to pay for yoru renewal of $25 plan.  Balance = $0

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

I'm assuming the line below this shows a payment of $22, The system calculated that knowing you had rewards to cover the rest. Then it added your $2 and $1 rewards showing $25 on your account before your plan was charged.

Then all current plans charge $10 for the 30 day service, reducing your credit to $15 and then finally charging you for the plan your on, which in your case is $15 ($10 + 15 = $25). This leaves you with a 0 balance and your plan should succesfully be renewed.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@ShädøwWølf 

Payment history can be confusing.  

Basically, $0 is the available balance left in your account after paying on November 3.  You had $22 dollars (likely topped up by your credit card) + $2 autopay +$1 friend referral to equal $25 dollars that paid for your $25 plan (broken down to $10 + $15 parts).  

Need Help? Let's chat.