cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view or change plan in self serve

tod
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Currently, there are no plan details on the overview page and clicking the "change plan" button doesn't show anything for the current plan and there are no options for new plan. When going to the current plan details page (same with going to "plan and add-ons"), a generic error page is returned. Is there an ongoing issue and what is the expected time to resolve?

The generic error page (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/error?aspxerrorpath=/Overview/plan-and-Add-ons/change-plan/) says:

Generic Error

Oh no! 
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page.

7 REPLIES 7

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@tod

I got that error message all the time.  It may be their system is slow or not.

I close my browser.  Re-do the process again and works right away.

tod
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It's working once again, it was a temporary issue earlier I suppose 

@Crystal2 wrote:

It now shows my old plan which I want to keep it says I have enough funds but for some odd reason it's not taking my money and activating my account

If your phone is working ignore the message. If not, click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue along with your phone number and 4 digit PIN. If you’ve forgotten the PIN, provide any 3 of the following in your message: complete mailing address, email address, alternate phone number,  last top up date & amount.

Moderator hours are: Monday to Friday, 9 am (ET) to 9 pm (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9 am (ET) - 7:30 pm (ET). Usually they answer within in a few hours, but can take a few days.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Crystal2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It now shows my old plan which I want to keep it says I have enough funds but for some odd reason it's not taking my money and activating my account

sulagok
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi there,

I've just checked on my account and the change plan link is working for me. Try to check if you have enough fund on your account balance and try again. I know you can't change to another plan unless you have fund enough for the new plan you wish to switch too.

If however you're having enough fund or you're outrightly not being able to access the plan change webpage, I'll advice you contact the moderators privately with your number and pin.

tbark
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Looking at other posts on this issues it looks like you can change your plan by calling 611 on your phone

Crystal2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In having the same issues. It says my plan expired when I try to change plans I get the same notification as you. Hope it's fixed soon. Frustrating not have any service.

Need Help? Let's chat.