cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view Plan Information

mad_catmk2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Logging into my profile, I cannot view my plan details (or even update it). How can it be solved? Thanks

Overview pageOverview pageAfter clicking on Plan DetailsAfter clicking on Plan Details

10 REPLIES 10

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mad_catmk2, @cnose, @markr; since this seem to be more widespread than just a random occurence, definitely take @will13am 's advise and send a private message to the moderators group.  If they see that it is happening to many people, they can put pressure to get the probelm fixed.

dawnr

I also need to access this site and options via Chrome or Safari. Can someone please assist. This has never been an issue in the past. 

markr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having the same issue. We use Macs, I use Chrome and Safari and both browsers have this issue. Can anyone help to resolve the issue other than using another browser which is not available to me.

cnose

This is happening with me right now. On the latest Chrome browser on a fully updated Chromebook, so I can't try another browser unfortunately. Incognito Mode throws the same error too. If Public os going to be online-only, then they really need to make sure their website actually works.

mad_catmk2

Hey guys thanks for all your help and suggestions.

Opening on another browser (Chrome vs Firefox) was the solution.

Seriously weird though!

Frustrating indeed.  I don't like that in many cases, I'm forced to a mobile site when I'm using my iPadAir in landscape mode.  Most 'Desktop' sites look better for me on the iPadAir in landscape than any mobile site.

Another frustration is the continuing changes in all the browsers, where developer's code becomes broken, and I lose pinch to zoom ability in one browser, and I need to switch to another until it's fixed again!

And then, there's my local paper.  CTRL+Primary mouse click = open in new tab in I believe most browser (MAC users use the Option key I believe)... the local paper has some links that work correctly, and other links with open a new tab as requested, but all chnage the current tab to the new page aswell!

Randomly happens all the time

Wait and it fixes itself

@Nsk143 wrote:

Had a same problem last week i tried different browser and worked out pretty well. 

It is sad that there are still web sites that work only on certain browswers.  I remember the early days of Wind Mobile, their site would only work on Internet Explorer.  You could not even get to the landing page with any other browser. 

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Had a same problem last week i tried different browser and worked out pretty well. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Try a different browser, chrome with incognito mode works well.  Failing that, I suggest seeking help from the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.