cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to verify email address

mszayon6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have saved my self serve password on laptop and use it every time to login. Now, the login is not working and when I go to forget password, after giving my email it says unable to verify email address. How do I solve this?

4 REPLIES 4

brady4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You are not using the correct email for your self serve password. If you have another email try using it, otherwise contact customer service. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mszayon6 

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@mszayon6 wrote:

I have saved my self serve password on laptop and use it every time to login. Now, the login is not working and when I go to forget password, after giving my email it says unable to verify email address. How do I solve this?

Affter doing the cache clearing, wait 1 hour and try to log in.  I that doesn't work, open the chatbot and tell it that you forgot your password. It'll give you the option to contact a CSA.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@mszayon6 

Try clearing your browser cache and cookies and then open a new browser in incognito/private mode. You can also try another browser. Chrome or edge works well.

Note: This site is best viewed on latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer 10 and above. For the best experience, enable cookies and JavaScript on your browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.