cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to verify credit card information

v2k
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Trying to buy an add-on, keep getting this error.  I tried re entering the information.  It's the same that gets charged regularly.  Cannot purchase an add-on.

6 REPLIES 6

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@v2k wrote:

Trying to buy an add-on, keep getting this error.  I tried re entering the information.  It's the same that gets charged regularly.  Cannot purchase an add-on.

Make sure the credit card address matches what is on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

Buying add-on is a 2 step process.  First you add fund to your account.  Then, purchase the add-on with the available fund in your account.

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

- try a different CC

- try a different browser

- try a different computer/device

- clear browser cache

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@v2k wrote:

@v2kSubmit a ticket and ask PM to check and clear any security locks that might have been triggered.

Submit a Ticket

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could buy a voucher or use recharge.com and call 611 to make a payment.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@v2k wrote:

Is the autopay working though? Or do you have enough balance?

If there's a rush for some reason then get a voucher from a store or online and use the 611 service to add funds and buy the add-on.

Then figure out why the payment doesn't work.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@v2k wrote:

Try and clear your cache and cookies,  Try incognito mode and/or another browser.  Also try waiting an hour before retrying.  PM system can be very glitchy, sorry

Need Help? Let's chat.