cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to transfer the phone number

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was trying to transfer my old phone number (587-896-6399) from Rogers to public mobile. I entered my phone number, but I have no idea why it is unavailable. Can anybody help me plz, I was post it three times already and I send the message to moderator team but nobody answered me. @CS_Agent

5 REPLIES 5

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Unfortunately @631055263 it can take some time for the Moderators to get back to you.

However, it's good that you messaged them because they could surprise you and get back to you sooner than you expected. They have a queue system that will hold your place and get back to you when it's your turn.

Vercis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@631055263 wrote:

Thank you. But I already sent those imformantion to moderator team twice and nobody reply me.

It can take some time before they reply if there's a huge backlog. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you. But I already sent those imformantion to moderator team twice and nobody reply me.

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome @631055263

Since it's directly related to your own account. It would probably be better to go ahead and contact the Moderator team directly with a private message and your specific details for best results.

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9 am to 9 pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9 am to 7:30 pm [Toronto Time]

• Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on how many messages in the queue, but can be up to 48 hours.

• There is no need to send multiple messages. In fact, each message you send will put you all the way to the back of the line.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@631055263 wrote:

I was trying to transfer my old phone number (xxxxxxxxxx) from Rogers to public mobile. I entered my phone number, but I have no idea why it is unavailable. Can anybody help me plz, I was post it three times already and I send the message to moderator team but nobody answered me. @CS_Agent

Site policy requires that you not show personal information in this open forum that anybody can read whether logged in or not.

You've already posted this. Did you read any of the questions ideas in your other thread? 

The response time from the mods is terrible. You'll just have to wait.

Need Help? Let's chat.