cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reset password for My Account. Please help.

avishekbhandari
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent: I am unable to reset password for my account. The Email ID is avishekbhandari@hotmail.com. Will you kindly help me to reset my password?

26 REPLIES 26

Majid12

hi i lost my sim card at same time blocked on reason of forgot my password pls help 

i need to recovery my password and new sim card 

Diane11

its bull**bleep** it keeps locking me out and wont let me sign in not only can i not get my phone back up and running i forget my password im sick of this provider no one will help me get into my account.

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I get that the “forgot password” link is not working if you are locked out of your account.

What about the “change password” option that’s available when you are NOT locked out. There is a change password option when logged in just like any other setting you are able to change. 

@Diane11

Sorry to hear about your issues with delays.  The reset password function has not worked for a while.  If you have already contacted moderator, you can only wait.  Due to recent increase number of activations and issues with last site maintenance, the moderators have been swamped and very busy.  Hopefully, they caught up with the back log.  However, in the last week, it has taken about one day to respond and sometimes a few days to resolve issues (ie porting in a number).  Also, during weekend, their service hours are shorter.  

Community Moderators are available from Monday to Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

Diane11

it freaking sucks when no one plans to message back on time! looking into another service provider

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@paj

Password reset function is not working.

Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.
Please include your PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

Community Moderators are available from:
Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT)
Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

paj

The reset email never comes.

i need to access my account.

please help.

crazyangel

Good luck. It's been days of trying to get password changed, then they send me a link to verify account and I can't open it 🤔 This company is very disappointing....

cserif72
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I recommend you send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to change the plan for you include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process. Click here to send the moderator team a private message. You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link. I just copied and pasted so idk if the link will work

cserif72
I had to deal with that yesterday but they did eventually fix it for me . If you can contact a mod they reply quite quickly I was impressed

Bmfafowora

I have sent you a private message over 3 hours ago and still not gotten any feedback. I must say this is very disappointing especially when you guys don't have any customer care phone number for me to call. Please respond to my message to urgently assist as I need to make some important calls and can't do anything on my phone because of this

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

cserif72
Same here . I’ve been trying for years lol

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

kirstenlee

I hear ya mine needs to be topped up today ffs 😞 

crazyangel

No idea what's going on. I was able to top up my daughter's but not mine. Customer service sucks. Moderator response time sucks to. All I want is to top up and can't even do that...crazy

kirstenlee

So it’s a problem with the company ?!

avishekbhandari

Its not resolved completely yet. I have sent private messages to the moderator team but haven't heard back from them till now.

crazyangel

I am having the same issue trying to reset password and I have sent two private messages and no response....Getting angry 😕

adil-5aar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You will need to reach out to the moderator team for password reset. 

The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link

Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

kirstenlee

I need help resetting my password can’t add minutes to my plan cause I can’t remember my password and my plan expires tomorrow at 6am

kirstenlee

Hello I can’t reset my password for my account any suggestions?!

mylesmaclaren07

I'm happy to see your problem was resolved! How are you liking your service with Public Moblie?

avishekbhandari

Thanks a lot for the quick answer 🙂

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

We'll be happy to help you reset your password @avishekbhandari 🙂 Please feel to send us a private message as @will13am suggested.

Cheers,

Syed

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@avishekbhandari, the password reset function is broken.  You will need to reach out to the moderator team for password reset.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.