Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register acct profile

ysencan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good Afternoon,

I went to register with my new PM phone acct. at:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

I filled in all the appropriate fields, clicked the Create Your Profile button, waited for minutes for the "processing" circle to stop. When it stopped, nothing had registered. It just stopped, and remained on the same page I had filled in. I tried this 3 times but nothing happens. Would greatly appreciate the help.

7 REPLIES 7

ysencan

Thanks to everyone for their help. Bottom line: I waited a coupe of hours and tried to login, and I was successful

ysencan

Thanks, I will try that

ysencan

Thank you, I will try that

@ysencan wrote:

Good Afternoon,

I went to register with my new PM phone acct. at:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

I filled in all the appropriate fields, clicked the Create Your Profile button, waited for minutes for the "processing" circle to stop. When it stopped, nothing had registered. It just stopped, and remained on the same page I had filled in. I tried this 3 times but nothing happens. Would greatly appreciate the help.

I would check if possibly that the self-serve account was created correctly but that you just didn't received the on-screen confirmation. If it doesn't work, try again later just in case it was a temporary website issue.  If that still doesn't work, you'll need to ask the moderators for help.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Check your credit card to make sure that you weren't charged.  Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ysencan, the self serve portal can be very finicky at times.  Repeat attempts could potentially be impeded by cached information from previous sessions.  I suggest clearing browser cache or using incognito mode.  Also, please wait one hour for the previous session to time out. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@ysencan hi you may have tried to many times so wait an hour use chrome in ingognito mode reboot computer first good luck!!

Need Help? Let's chat.