cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to re-set password, email address "not found", unable to reset community email/password...!!!

HWalker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

I've been on autopay for over a year, haven't logged into public mobile in that time.

Now, I need to update my credit card number, so tried logging in for the first time in a long time. 

Tried logging into "self-serve", but couldn't remember password.

Tried re-setting password, but it wouldn't recognize my email.

Tried sending a ticket, but needed to login to "community". 

It wouldn't recognize my password reset or email for "community", so now had to create a new community account.  Made a ticket, but didn't know my pin number.  So now I have 2 community accounts (one doesn't work), no email that works, incorrect pin, don't remember any security questions....

What do I do now!!!!????

thanks

4 REPLIES 4

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@HWalker 

If you are close to your renewal date, and you need to make a more immediate payment to retain services, you can do that by adding a payment voucher to your account.

Just obtain a Payment Voucher from the locations below, then dial *611 from your device to add it.

This way, if the Moderators do not reply in time for the next renewal date so you can update your credit card, at least you'll have pre-paid the amount of your renewal and secured another 30 days of service.

HALIMACS_0-1619826081951.png

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@HWalker wrote:

Hello

I've been on autopay for over a year, haven't logged into public mobile in that time.

Now, I need to update my credit card number, so tried logging in for the first time in a long time. 

It wouldn't recognize my password reset or email for "community", so now had to create a new community account.  Made a ticket, but didn't know my pin number.  So now I have 2 community accounts (one doesn't work), no email that works, incorrect pin, don't remember any security questions....

What do I do now!!!!????

thanks

@HWalker If you never created your SELF SERVE account, you can do that here:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@HWalker , although not encouraged under these circumstances, you can send a private message directly to the moderator team using the link below.  This bypasses the ticketing system and can slow the response time.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@HWalker wrote:

Hello

What do I do now!!!!????

thanks

@HWalker    Only moderators are going to be able to help you reset your password after you've verified your account.  If the chatbot ticketing didn't work try clicking the envelope icon (top right next to your avatar) and sending a private message to Moderator_Team and ask for a password reset.

Need Help? Let's chat.