cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to process transaction

rootsmith
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Trying to activate an account and it is becoming quite a saga.

Firstly, would not accept credit card with error message, "Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged" despite having used this credit card with two other activations and balance well below limit. Then support worked around issue to port number successfully. But then couldn't set up self-serve account because it said it didn't recognize phone number. Finally, support resolved that issue but now I am back at the first issue - I cannot change plan to put a proper talk, text and data plan on the account because it won't recognize the credit card.

Obviously the first issue was never really fixed. Only a work around found. And now I am fearful of my other accounts failing renewal if there is a major issue with PM's payment processing. I am seeing a lot of issues raised from others regarding "unable to verify your credit card" as well. Is there an ETA on when this issue will be fixed?

14 REPLIES 14

danielsound
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same problem 😞 going to pm you

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Sna_ke

Sorry to hear about this 😞 

Please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number so that I can take a look into this and fix this for you. 

Thank you, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Sna_ke

I see this is still an issue.  Any plans on getting it solved?

I have a CC that has available balance and I just used it.  PM hasn't been able to charge it, and now my service is suspended.  I don't have another credit card to use.

dpfv1106
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot change my credit card to make a payment,

rootsmith

No, your statement is absolutely false. I just used the card within the last half hour. I use it multiple times a day and only PM is failing the transaction. I sincerely hope that PM is working hard to fix the problem because I am not the only one affected. PM has an issue with payment transactions and needs to fix it.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@rootsmith

There is a possibility that the credit card is blocked due to too many transactions. 

The credit card will be good to use after 14 days. 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

rootsmith

Note that in the end I was able to use another credit card successfully. This is not an acceptable solution as far as I am concerned, however. There is still an issue with your payment gateway and I am worried that when my other two accounts go to renew the credit card will be declined.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@rootsmith

Can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number? 

Thanks, 

Shazia 

rootsmith

I do not have another credit card therefore I would prefer to see the problem fixed. I think its clear that PM has a problem processing credit card transactions.

I used this card just this morning for another on-line purchase for a much larger amount and it was successful.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @rootsmith

Please do not post private info here, as this is a public forum. 

Can you try using a different credit card instead please?

Thanks,

Shazia

rootsmith

Hi @Shazia_K and @Mary_M,

The phone number is 6**-***-****

To recap, the number has successfully ported into PM. The initial 10 day talk and text plan is working. I have successfully logged into the self-serve account.

However, I am still unable to change the plan because the credit card is not verifying. Note that this is a credit card I used to setup up two other accounts and use on a daily basis for everything. I assure you, there is nothing wrong with the credit card nor the details I enter. The balance is well below the limit. I have phoned the credit card company and they say there is nothing wrong and they do not see any failed transactions on their side.

Thanks for helping.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @rootsmith

I'm sorry about this, 

Is it possible to get your Public Mobile phone number via private message? 

I will look into this for you. 

Thanks,

Shazia

BrrMcGrr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Shazia_K @Mary_M

These 2 Mods will be able to assist furthur.

Need Help? Let's chat.