cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to port phone number

shine2k
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was given this error when trying to port my old rogers number over.

"We were unable to transfer the phone number you entered. Try one of the following options:
-  Make sure you entered your number correctly.
-  Select a new number.
-  Contact the Public Mobile Community for further assistance."

I believe I may have given the wrong password when I was putting the information in but there is no way for me to try again since it just gives me this error and refuses to let me proceed. This is really frustrating. Does it just mean that I'll never be able to use my number on PM?

4 REPLIES 4

shine2k

@Alex888 

Thank you. I didn't have any luck with incognito so I'm hoping the mods can pull through.

shine2k

@Alex888 

Thank you. I didn't have any luck with incognito so I'm hoping the mods can pull through.

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@shine2k wrote:

I was given this error when trying to port my old rogers number over.

"We were unable to transfer the phone number you entered. Try one of the following options:
-  Make sure you entered your number correctly.
-  Select a new number.
-  Contact the Public Mobile Community for further assistance."

I believe I may have given the wrong password when I was putting the information in but there is no way for me to try again since it just gives me this error and refuses to let me proceed. This is really frustrating. Does it just mean that I'll never be able to use my number on PM?

You just have to send a private message to the @CS_Agent include all the details of the port like phone number and account number and they will assist you in porting your number over.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@shine2k First, try it again while using the Chrome browser in incognito mode.

If it still doesn't work you will have to contact a moderator, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
Need Help? Let's chat.