cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make or receive calls

natahir2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

HI,

I am unable to make calls saying" you dont have long distance calling ad on" I have a 50 minutes calling package.....and have used only less than 10 minutes so for....but it has stopped working.

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@TheOldVR wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@natahir2 wrote:

HI,

I am unable to make calls saying" you dont have long distance calling ad on" I have a 50 minutes calling package.....and have used only less than 10 minutes so for....but it has stopped working.

Do you see the line about minutes used lower down on your overview page? If not then you've used them all. Remember, calls get rounded up to the next minute. And it's all calls in and out.

Good point - worth checking if the 50 base minutes are used up!

So adding a long distance add-on would serve as a temporary fix?

Yes. I've had mine since September.

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Anonymous wrote:

@natahir2 wrote:

HI,

Do you see the line about minutes used lower down on your overview page? If not then you've used them all. Remember, calls get rounded up to the next minute. And it's all calls in and out.

Good point - worth checking if the 50 base minutes are used up!

So adding a long distance add-on would serve as a temporary fix?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@natahir2 wrote:

HI,

AS z10 has already said that the plan is all calls not just outgoing that count towards your 50 minutes and they are rounded up.  IF you log into your self serve and look on the left side in the overview page you can see your usage.  If you see no call minutes even listed than you have used all of your alotted time up.  There are options to add a long distance addon which will allow you to use your phone until your renewal and your minutes are loaded again.  These LD minutes do not expire and would be available to you again if you needed them until they are fully consumed.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@natahir2 wrote:

HI,

Need Help? Let's chat.