cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to my account

EvanF
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to switch over to Koodo, they need my account number or my pin. I had my PM account setup over a year ago in a PM store, the person working setup all my account info (they seemed to be having a fair bit of trouble doing so). I've never logged into my account online, I don't know my pin, account number, or account password as these were not things that I was asked to set up in the store. When I go to reset my password the security question it gives me asks for the year my father was born. I don't know my father, this is not a security question I would ever choose. I cannot even cancel autopay with PM over *611 since it asks for my pin which I never set up.

Things I have: my phone number, name, email address, credit card, and SIM card associated with the account.

I don't care about being able to log on or reset my password or anything. All I need is my account number so that I can switch over to Koodo.

Thank you for any help in this matter.

2 REPLIES 2

cappaj
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@EvanF wrote:

Trying to switch over to Koodo, they need my account number or my pin. I had my PM account setup over a year ago in a PM store, the person working setup all my account info (they seemed to be having a fair bit of trouble doing so). I've never logged into my account online, I don't know my pin, account number, or account password as these were not things that I was asked to set up in the store. When I go to reset my password the security question it gives me asks for the year my father was born. I don't know my father, this is not a security question I would ever choose. I cannot even cancel autopay with PM over *611 since it asks for my pin which I never set up.

Things I have: my phone number, name, email address, credit card, and SIM card associated with the account.

I don't care about being able to log on or reset my password or anything. All I need is my account number so that I can switch over to Koodo.

Thank you for any help in this matter.

Send a private message to Moderator_Team asap with all those details you have and they should be able to give you your account number. Note that they can take a couple days to reply, which I think is too late for the Koodo offer (which as I understand it ends tomorrow). If that's the case - I think what you could do, is you could sign up for the Koodo offer online, which doesn't require porting your number right away - you have to wait a week or two for the SIM card to arrive in the mail. That way, you can get the deal while you still wait for PM mods to reply with your account details.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Check your email - The account number would have been sent to you via the SIM activation process when you signed up.

That is, if you still have that email.  I'm a bit of email hoarder... I don't delete many.

Need Help? Let's chat.