cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log on to user account. Was out of country so plan on maintenance Won’t let me access

Kathieknox
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello 

I was out of country so put my plan on one of the cheaper options and supposed to be good until February 5. Back now and reinsert f sim and have no service. 

Cannot log into account. So went for password reset but that doesn’t work either. Won’t let me go beyond entering and re-entering password. Gives odd message of run on words 

67 REPLIES 67

Kathieknox

Thanks but a few questions for you please. 

How do you put in incognito mode?

@Kathieknox wrote:

Ok thanks will do. That could take a number of days though and I will be paying for service but will have zero service on my phone. Any way to fast track a solution?

Moderator reponse times have improved recently. You may get the issue resolved today.

Typically a moderator would contact you within 48 hours but PM has more moderators so it could sooner for a response.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Kathieknox wrote:

Hello 

I was out of country so put my plan on one of the cheaper options and supposed to be good until February 5. Back now and reinsert f sim and have no service. 

Cannot log into account. So went for password reset but that doesn’t work either. Won’t let me go beyond entering and re-entering password. Gives odd message of run on words 

How long were you gone for?

Have you checked your credit card statements?

If your account was suspended for more than 90 days, your account might be closed now.

If it was less than 90 days, try clearing your browser cache and open a new tab using incognito mode to retry your account login. Also try the reset password if needed.

Kathieknox

Ok thanks will do. That could take a number of days though and I will be paying for service but will have zero service on my phone. Any way to fast track a solution?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Kathieknox wrote:

Hello 

@Kathieknox 

Send a message to the moderators though this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Explain the situation, and they can look into it. OR click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions to create a ticket for your issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.