cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to log in to MyAccount ?

NuYearNuMobile
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
After inputting the required details the page just refreshes but comes back to the same.
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nawaljabu : If you know your 4 digit PIN and you have a valid pre-registered payment card on your account then you can use the 611 service to make a payment. Or without a PIN you can use vouchers from many stores or online and redeem in 611. Or use instant top-up in a few stores.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nawaljabu 

close all Browser and do clear cache and cookies for any Browser,

and try open one Browser incognito mode,

and try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

check your email spam,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Nawaljabu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please I need make payment on line for my number xxxxxxxxx

Edited. No personal information. Lieux

NuYearNuMobile

Actually I had used CCleaner to clear everything before logging in.

I also tried with ''Restart with Add ons Disabled'' Firefox mode but I was unsuccessful.

But its all good as I just need to check MyAccount every now & then.

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@NuYearNuMobile

Maybe clear your cache. I am glad you got it to work.  I use Firefox myself.

NuYearNuMobile

Actually I had tried with firefox and chrome but was unsuccessful.

After I read your msg I thought let me try with Internet Explorer and it worked.

But is there any other solution for this ?

(Reason being who uses IE these days, right !)

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Did you try a different browser?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

If you can't log in @NuYearNuMobileany more because you tried to much times...you will need help from the moderator...here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and explain what happened... waiting time few hours to 2 days...Smiley Frustrated

Need Help? Let's chat.