cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to load Change Base Plan page on Chrome

echf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Does anyone having trouble loading their plan page? Google Chrome and the new Microsoft Edge all failed to load the plan details with some JSON error, but Internet Explorer and old Edge works fine. I didn't blocking any cookies. @CS_Agent 

Capture.JPG

6 REPLIES 6

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@echf 

I like using Chrome for a browser, also, if happens again, restart computer, tablet, etc. Fixes many issues. Doing that I find. 

rhbcc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

i guess people are having the same issues today.

I would suggest using regular browsing ( non-incognito/private) and restarting you wifif and/or computer.

In my personal experience it works seamlessly on Google Chrome and Safari and do not block popup windows.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@echf Everything works fine on Chrome/Firefox/IE for me right now. Make sure you cleared cache/cookies, have latest versions of browsers, and disable any Adblockers on this website.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@echf it works better with certain browsers. Says so right on the self service account page 

"Note: This site is best viewed on latest versions of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer 10 and above. For the best experience, enable cookies and JavaScript on your browser."

Welcome to the community. Stay safe. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@echf wrote:

Does anyone having trouble loading their plan page? Google Chrome and the new Microsoft Edge all failed to load the plan details with some JSON error, but Internet Explorer and old Edge works fine. I didn't blocking any cookies. @CS_Agent 

Capture.JPG

I have been using Edge and then new Edge my entire time here and never had any issues. 

Edited to add:  Just logged in and had no issue loading my plan page in self-serve with the New Edge.  Wasn't even in incognito mode

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@echf try using the browser in incognito/ private mode. 

Need Help? Let's chat.