cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create online self serve account. Not receiving SMS verification code

Poogzley
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello,

I am unable to create an online self-serve account, it seems I am not receiving the required SMS verification code. Is there any way around this?

7 REPLIES 7

@Poogzley wrote:

@ShawnC13

I still have not heard back from a moderator, is this normal?

No this isn't normal.  I would send another message.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Poogzley

@ShawnC13

I still have not heard back from a moderator, is this normal?

Poogzley

@slash407 wrote:

was it activated properly, u did register with a clerk first right

Yes, they registered it for me.

@Poogzley wrote:

It's a new number on the 20$ data only line, I just activated it today at Walmart.

I guess that's the reason you are not getting the text. Your only option is to send a private message to the Moderator_Team and they will create your account. 

Poogzley

It's a new number on the 20$ data only line, I just activated it today at Walmart.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Poogzley wrote:

Hello,

I am unable to create an online self-serve account, it seems I am not receiving the required SMS verification code. Is there any way around this?

As I hae never activated in a retail location I am not sure what sends the verification code.  I suggest that you message the moderators.  Response time is between 48-72 hours.  Someone who has done a retail activation may hae more information but startingby getting in touch with the Mods is a good start

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.  In your message please include:

- PM Phone Number

- 4 digit PIN (or at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)

- account number

- date of birth

- complete address listed on account with postal code

- email address on account

- most commonly called numbers

- alternate number listed on the account

- last payment date and amount

- last 4 digits of the credit card

-Detailed explanation

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Poogzley  did you get a new number or did you port?  if you ported you might have an incomplet port.  does your original line sim stil work?

Need Help? Let's chat.