cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create account to active SIM

shemawilliams
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received a SIM In the mail, attempted to register an account. Got a 400 server error after completing the application form and after adding my credit card info. Now when I try reset my password I get a message that says "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address" and when I try to create a new account it says "he phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here. ". 

Thanks for the help! 

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@shemawilliams , please check your credit card account to see if a charge has been registered.  If there is then you need to consult with the moderator team to clean up the account setup.  If there is no payment registered, then you did not proceed far enough in the activation process.  In this case, there is a session hold on the SIM card.  Just wait an hour and start the activation process all over again.  Before doing that, clear the browser cache to remove traces of the previous session.  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@shemawilliams wrote:

I received a SIM In the mail, attempted to register an account. Got a 400 server error after completing the application form and after adding my credit card info. Now when I try reset my password I get a message that says "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address" and when I try to create a new account it says "he phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here. ". 

Thanks for the help! 

@shemawilliams  Did you try inserting your sim to see if you can connect to the PM network. If yes, dial 611 from your device is your account active? If yes, then you should have created your selfserve account during activation.

If you still can't login then try clicking below:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If your sim does not connect to the network you need to wait for about an hour for your current session lock to clear before you can attempt the activation again.

@shemawilliams wrote:

Thanks for the help! 

I think that your sim card might already be active. Try it in your phone. As for the self sevie account, you'll have to open a ticket at https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat , but only if the system really did create an account for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.