cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create Self Serve account

Nedly
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, I've been having issues setting up my self serve account ever since there was a problem porting over my Koodo number. They basically had to temporarily delete my account to 'release' my number back to me.

After that point when I try to create an account i get "The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already". If I try to log in with my previous email I get "Sorry ,your login has been disabled". If I try to password reset I get this error "

ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled"

The SIM and phone has been working fine for the past 3 months, but it's coming time to renew and it wont let me renew on the 611 without the credit card being registered on the self serve... so it seems I'm in a bit of a pickle.

Any ideas? @Mary_M  @Saray_O
2 REPLIES 2

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Nedly,

I'm sorry to hear about your self-serve login issue, 

Please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number so that I can help you out 😉 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

It is self serve account error some peoople has.  You need to contact mod to fix it, its internal.  Which you already did.  Wait for them to come to work tomorrow morning, they will fix it.

Need Help? Let's chat.