cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Palmermichael42
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Unable to connect to 1-800 number

How can I cancel the crédit card that is on file . I did cancel that credit card because it was lost and replace with a new 1

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Palmermichael42 wrote:

How can I cancel the crédit card that is on file . I did cancel that credit card because it was lost and replace with a new 1

You can do that in self service:

cc1.jpg

areid2003
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you . I did not even think of that. Much appreciated. Issue resolved.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@areid2003 wrote:

Thank you . I did not even think of that. Much appreciated. Issue resolved.

@areid2003  Glad to hear! 🙂

Palmermichael42
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why am not able to connect with the customer service 1800?

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Palmermichael42 wrote:

The customer service for PM is through this community forum. There is no 1 800 number. If the community here cannot assist, you can choose the question mark in the lower right hand corner to find your answer or connect with a PM representative called a moderator. Do you have a specific question we can help you with?

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Palmermichael42  go into your self serve account, click on payment. Then manage auto pay. You can add new card there. You can also remove cards from there.

have a great day! 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Palmermichael42 wrote:

There is no "customer service" person to call at Public Mobile. Follow direction provided by @JoyLuck to get your credit card changed on your account.

😷

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Palmermichael42 wrote:

@Palmermichael42 Public does not have a number but no need to call anyone.

Setting up AutoPay means that you earn $2 every 30 days!
To set up AutoPay, sign in to your Self-Serve account, select the ‘Payment’ tab, then ‘Register for AutoPay’. From here, you can sign up for AutoPay or remove the feature, if you no longer want payments to automatically occur. If you would like to change the card that is automatically charged, scroll to the bottom of the ‘Payment’ tab, then select ‘Manage my card’. This will allow you to update or remove your credit or Visa Debit card.

2Capture.PNG

Two options are available: "Replace this credit card" and "Remove this credit card"
Use "Replace this credit card" to update the CC info

If you're having trouble registering or updating your credit card, here are a few tips you can try: 

1. Make sure the billing information you entered is exactly as shown on your credit card statement.
    2. Do not include any apartment/condo/suite numbers, and do not enter any special characters or abbreviations in the address line.

Hope this helps!

Need Help? Let's chat.