cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change my 15$ plan to 13$ plan for QC

Oldpublicmobile
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

when I go to Change my plan, I do not see the 13$ plan. I currently have the 15$ plan.can a moderator help make the change for me.

thanks !

10 REPLIES 10

@will13am wrote:

I think that this could actually backfire. @Catherine_T , is Public Mobile aware that by saying "Autopay required", this makes it look like to potential customers that a credit card is required to become a customer?  Personally, I know that the autopay part is only for the $2 discount, but to a new customer, that advertising can look quite different.

This issue was brought up.  A few years ago, there was an attempt made to incorporate rewards into the advertised price.  It did not go far because customers were confused.  

It's very strange that Public Mobile went back to this. If I hadn't already been around for a few years, I would genuinely think that there were no other plans other than plans that required Autopay and that I couldn't get a plan (any plan) without it. How would someone new know that it's only that price that requires Autopay?

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Oldpublicmobile wrote:

Hi,

when I go to Change my plan, I do not see the 13$ plan. I currently have the 15$ plan.can a moderator help make the change for me.

thanks !

It's a marketing spin. Look we have a $13 plan!* *If you set up autopay.

I think that this could actually backfire. @Catherine_T , is Public Mobile aware that by saying "Autopay required", this makes it look like to potential customers that a credit card is required to become a customer?  Personally, I know that the autopay part is only for the $2 discount, but to a new customer, that advertising can look quite different.

This issue was brought up.  A few years ago, there was an attempt made to incorporate rewards into the advertised price.  It did not go far because customers were confused.  

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Oldpublicmobile this is the QC $13 Plan.  It requires autopay.  So the same as your $15 plan, just add autopay.

Quebec $13 Plan.png

@Anonymous wrote:

@Oldpublicmobile wrote:

Hi,

thanks !

@Anonymous wrote:

@Oldpublicmobile wrote:

Hi,

thanks !

Yup, just like they say $80/month internet plan for 2 years ($150/month otherwise).

Oldpublicmobile
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Oh I didn’t notice this.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Oldpublicmobile wrote:

Hi,

thanks !

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Oldpublicmobile there is no 13$ plan. 15$ one is the cheapest + if you have Autopay enabled, you have 2$ off. Hence, 15-2 = 13$ per month + taxes.

@Oldpublicmobile wrote:

Hi,

There's no reason to make this plan change. If you're on the version of $15 plan that includes unlimited incoming calls, you should know that the plan advertised as being $13 is exactly the same plan, and I suspect even has the same Public Mobile internal computerized plan code.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Oldpublicmobile they are both the same. the advertised $13 plan factors in the auto-pay discount

Need Help? Let's chat.