cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Set Up a Self-Serve Account

mz1998
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I recently switched over to PM and had my new SIM card activated. I've been trying to set up my self-serve account for a few hours now, but every time I enter my phone number, I receive the following message:

"The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here."

It has been well over 2 hours since my number was transferred to my new SIM card and I even received an automated text message from PM saying my transfer request has been completed successfully, so I'm not sure why my phone number is still "invalid." I also don't have a profile set up yet.

Please help!

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

chinkymae24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's a pleasure! 🙂

mz1998
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for the fast response! I noticed this was a common occurrence and tried it on a different browser, which worked. Thanks again! 

chinkymae24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Try to refresh your browser (e.g. chrome, Internet explorer). Delete the cookies on your web browser under public mobile website and then open a new window and try to register again for self serve. It worked for me. Hope it helps! Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.