cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Register

soroosha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello. 

I'm trying to create an account on Public Mobile with my number (604 number) in Toronto and it keeps saying " The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here."

I haven't created an account on Public Mobile before, so I'm wondering what I can do to create an account as I'm thinking of switching over. 

Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3

Very odd indeed, i wonder if changing your province to BC would allow you to create the account?

I just checked in my account and you are able to change your address after in the settings.

soroosha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the extremely quick response!

604 is the area code I was using back in Vancouver. When I moved to Toronto permanently, I just kept the number as I was with Wind and there was no restrictions. 

The part I'm confused with is that the phone number is the first question you are asked when you are registering, even before they ask for the province/address/etc., so I'm not sure why I'm not allowed to use 604 when I haven't specified where I currently reside in. 

Thank you. 

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

is 604 your area code?  I've never heard of that in the gta.

I know it sounds obvious but just maybe make sure you're typing in the number correctly, and the province matches what you are entereing.

Need Help? Let's chat.