cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Process Transaction

projectman28
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Cannot payoff outstanding balance from an account that missed a payment due to creditcard maxing out. This was less than a week ago.

I recently moved as well, but i have tried with both addresses to pay adding a new card as well as updating the card that has be used for last year or so.

i also see that a moderate may need to reactivate my account as i have tried 20+ times to pay it today.

Need help!!!

9 REPLIES 9

@projectman28 wrote:

but why am i getting declined when i have but in both addresses? i also just moved so i have canada post forwarding mail for next few month as i sort out address updates. If my c.c. didnt get declined due to maxing out, it would have been fine as is

The address has to MATCH the cc address exactly. If you have not changed your address with your bank, it is likely your old address. Can you find your most recent statement and compare it to the address you're entering? Don't use the apt # even if you have one and enter your postal code as "X1X1X1" or if there is a space on your statement, enter "X1X 1X", PM only uses a 6 letter/digit postal code.

You might also consider contacting the bank you have the credit card with and see if they can give you the address on file. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Recharge.com, ding.com, at Walmart, GaS stations, corner stores, etc.

If you don't buy online and at an actual store..once you get it dial 611 on your phone and enter the 12 digit pin.

@projectman28 wrote:

can this prepaid voucher be purchased online? Not sure how to get my hands on one

You should be able to purchase one from Recharge.com although I understand from other posters that there is a small fee added to the purchase price.  But it may be worthwhile to buy one to get your account going.

@projectman28 wrote:

but why am i getting declined when i have but in both addresses? i also just moved so i have canada post forwarding mail for next few month as i sort out address updates. If my c.c. didnt get declined due to maxing out, it would have been fine as is

@projectman28  Public's system is a little finicky and also if you try too many times a security lock gets triggered. Best to click on the ? bottom right  ask Simon for help with registering a credit card and submit a ticket.

• Make sure the billing information you enter is exactly as shown on your credit card statement
  • Do not include any apartment/condo/suite numbers, and omit from entering any special characters or abbreviations in the address line
  • Make sure you're using a Canadian credit card, associated to a Canadian address
  • If none of this helps, your card might have gotten blocked by our system! Please contact our moderators and they'll look into it.

projectman28

can this prepaid voucher be purchased online? Not sure how to get my hands on one

projectman28

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

The credit card wants the address on your cc statement, not your current address. If this is not available to you, get a voucher and pay your account that way for now. Then when you get your address updated with your credit card company, you can update the card then.

You can also make a one time payment with your credit card so that you do not have to change the card on file.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@projectman28 wrote:

Cannot payoff outstanding balance from an account that missed a payment due to creditcard maxing out. This was less than a week ago.

I recently moved as well, but i have tried with both addresses to pay adding a new card as well as updating the card that has be used for last year or so.

i also see that a moderate may need to reactivate my account as i have tried 20+ times to pay it today.

Need help!!!

Have you tried calling 611 if you have a registered CC on account?

Edit:  You should get a prepaid voucher and pay using 611.

Need Help? Let's chat.