cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Login to Self Serve Account Even After Multiple Password Changes

eyehigh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi and thanks for your time,

As the title explains, I keep getting the error "Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again." even after multiple successful password changes. Tried to login via incognito mode and in multiple browsers (Firefox, Safari) to no avail. If a PM Customer Rep could kindly assist me (I can provide the account email used etc.) it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

14 REPLIES 14

Traveler87
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

this was exactly what  i needed thank you using 611 in the meantime

ClaudeR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I agree since maybe the Moderators haven't received the message...

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

I just tried now and was able to login using Chrome.  You could try the forgot password link.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If you still have problems then try contacting the moderators again.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HLS

Yes. I have tried all of these things many times over the last six days. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and use incognito mode.  Also clear your cache.  Try logging in during off peak hours.

HLS

I'm having the exact issue now for six days. 

ClaudeR

Yes please do!

Keep us posted on how you resolved this.

eyehigh

Appreciate all the help from everyone. I tried relogging in today to no avail. Contacted a moderator instead. Thanks y'all.

ClaudeR

I think that there's a 50-min. delay before trying over again.

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@eyehigh wrote:

As the title explains, I keep getting the error "Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again." even after multiple successful password changes. Tried to login via incognito mode and in multiple browsers (Firefox, Safari) to no avail. If a PM Customer Rep could kindly assist me (I can provide the account email used etc.) it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

You are probably locked out for trying so many times.  Try later.  They do it so someone can't guess your password.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@eyehigh @Marycontrary  hi if you have another device try to log in on that also you can do most things dialling *611

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@eyehigh wrote:

Before contacting a moderator for their assistance...take a break and try logging in again in an hour.

You can send a message to the moderator team if that doesn't work....Click this to message them

Marycontrary

I'm also having this issue please help! 

Need Help? Let's chat.