cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Unable to Login and Unable to Reset my password

I am trying to Log into my account but for whatever reason, it does not accept my password. When trying to reset my password, I am geting an error message: ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

Now I am unable to pay my bill and/or reset my password. How can I log into my account?

Mayor / Maire

Re: Unable to Login and Unable to Reset my password

@mirka1011 wrote:

I am trying to Log into my account but for whatever reason, it does not accept my password. When trying to reset my password, I am geting an error message: ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

Now I am unable to pay my bill and/or reset my password. How can I log into my account?

Wait few minutes and try with incognito mode to login. To pay your bill you can use 611.

I am new to this community. What is the incognito mode to login? Now my phone is not working so I cannot call 611. My last bill was paid on time.

Mayor / Maire

@mirka1011 wrote:

I am new to this community. What is the incognito mode to login? Now my phone is not working so I cannot call 611. My last bill was paid on time.

Or private browser...a private page..if you can't login in your account after many attempts it is blocked and you need to reach the moderator here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 for more help. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Incognito mode is a private window in your browser.  Even though your phone isn't working if you're able to get to chrome via wifi, there are three verticle dots that would give you the option to open an incognito window.

The Incognito mode did not work for me, but Thank you for your advice. I am still waiting for the Moderator's reply. Hopefully will be able to help.