cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Login and Unable to Reset my password

mirka1011
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to Log into my account but for whatever reason, it does not accept my password. When trying to reset my password, I am geting an error message: ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

Now I am unable to pay my bill and/or reset my password. How can I log into my account?

10 REPLIES 10

@Arshdeep 

Try what @RossN suggested. If you continue to have problems accessing your account contact a moderator for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@Arshdeep hi wipe out your cache reboot your computer and try incognito mode in chrome  if that doesn't work click on the ? lower right corner and ask simon to speak to a human ask moderator for a password reset

Arshdeep

I am unable to login my account and unable to reset my password 

@adrianmaruWhat is your error message? Do you have service? What happens when you dial *611? You need an account that hasn't lapsed more than 90 days or got ported out in order to reset your password.

adrianmaru

HOW CAN I RESET?

YRIED ALL THE SUGGESTED STEPS WITHOUT RESULT.

THANK YOU

mirka1011

The Incognito mode did not work for me, but Thank you for your advice. I am still waiting for the Moderator's reply. Hopefully will be able to help.

Nikki4

Incognito mode is a private window in your browser.  Even though your phone isn't working if you're able to get to chrome via wifi, there are three verticle dots that would give you the option to open an incognito window.

@mirka1011 wrote:

I am new to this community. What is the incognito mode to login? Now my phone is not working so I cannot call 611. My last bill was paid on time.

Or private browser...a private page..if you can't login in your account after many attempts it is blocked and you need to reach the moderator here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 for more help. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

mirka1011

I am new to this community. What is the incognito mode to login? Now my phone is not working so I cannot call 611. My last bill was paid on time.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@mirka1011 wrote:

I am trying to Log into my account but for whatever reason, it does not accept my password. When trying to reset my password, I am geting an error message: ForgotPassword/LoginUnsuccessfulUser_LoginDisabled

Now I am unable to pay my bill and/or reset my password. How can I log into my account?

Wait few minutes and try with incognito mode to login. To pay your bill you can use 611.

Need Help? Let's chat.