cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Log Into Account

Christinepro
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been trying to login to my account all evening. The emails to change the password are so delayed that by the time I get the email, it says that the request has expired. The site also denied me access a few times. I am a new user. Help would be appreciated. 

5 REPLIES 5

hinamirza

Hello , you need to get help from moderator team . Check publi mobile web site very right of the web site u see get help there chat with Simon then explain and choose correct reason then it will provide u the ticket so click on it and then follow instrations and moderator will solve ur issue easily. Good night 

Christinepro

I got the ticket submitted. I had to submit it twice, because I didn't put the new SIM card in, as I want to keep my old phone number and can't log in to change the new number to the old. 

@Christinepro  wrote:

Thanks! It didn't understand my request and referred me back to here. 

Follow this: 

Type "forgot my password"

Select "Reset Self-Serve password"

Select "Link expired or e-mail didn't arrive"

Select "Still not working"

After this it will give you a link to Submit a ticket. 

Christinepro

Thanks! It didn't understand my request and referred me back to here. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Christinepro Seems like the password reset function is broken again. I can confirm the self-serve is up and i can currently login. To reset your password, you will need to contact the mod team. Start a conversation with Simon (chat bot) by clicking HERE to submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Be sure to provide as much details as possible so the bot can enter all the info needed to open a ticket. 

Need Help? Let's chat.