cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Access self serve

Pythontowing
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Unable to figure out which email was used for registration... When using "reset password.." it's unable to find an account with the specified email... Can a moderator please help.

9 REPLIES 9

iPhoneUser
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

yup.....read here. The portal is plugged. They are having a sale. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Free-Gifts-for-All-During-our-More-is-M...

jor123
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

You would think - better communication would save a lot of problems with PM. 

Caveman

I've submitted a ticket. At a minimum, there really should be a proper error message letting the user know that the error has been acknowledged at that the Public Mobile software team will be actively working on the issue. Ideally, it should say when the issue was first noted and what the ETA is, perhaps even with an email/SMS entry to be notified when the issue is fixed.

iPhoneUser
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I don't think a ticket is needed!!!! I cannot logon to My Account from iPad or Macbook. Have tried several times this morning. Is there a super sale on something??

CT024

Does this happen often?

jor123

Probably opening a ticket then would be your best bet. 

Pythontowing

Thank you both for your replies, I haven't been able to log in for months so it's not a temporary issue. 

jor123

You won't be able to log in to it anyway, it's been down for an hour now it seems. This just isn't good enough. 

Purplepan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Moderators don't frequent threads, you'll need to submit a request. Start off by hitting the ? icon on the bottom right hand corner of the screen and follow the steps.

And in the meantime, you can try contacting *611 on your phone if you need to check your account.

Good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.