cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uage

hgazdar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What number do I ring up to know my left over balance minutes and messages.

Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

Gregmt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Easiest and best to do this online. If you have not registered for an online account,  it is easy to do so. On the home page in the top right corner click on "create an account". You will need an email account to do this along with your public mobile  cell number. Once that is done it will ask you to great a password. Then you are done and ready to check you balances online and manage your account . 

You can call 611 from your public mobile cell and will be able to get some limited imfomas long as your account is active. 

Cheers. 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Easy to check online but you can get a few things if you call 611 from your cell as long as account is active.

Calling 611 tells you account balance, next payment due, top up account with voucher or CC, hear add ons..a few other things.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@hgazdar 611  works I believe as long as your account is active it will tell you your account balance and you can also pay from there as long as you have a credit card on fill on your account 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@hgazdar 

There is no phone number or call center with public mobile.  

You can access that information from your self service account.  Have you set one up yet?  If you activated online, you would have set an online account up.  If in store, you will need to activate an online account.  

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Need Help? Let's chat.