cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US roaming talk only for $8.00

cmahara
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

it appears that add is on twice.  How do I get this corrected.  It should only be one add on for $8.00 effective Feb14/18.

2 REPLIES 2

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

The system doesn't allow US add-ons to be purchased more than once. In fact, it actually uses the account balance you add to purchase it successfully. Take a look at your transaction history and see what went wrong. May be the extra payment you added is still sitting as available Balance. 

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @cmahara, Did you add it twice?  Were you charged twice (total of $16).  What do you see in your account in Payment|Transaction History?

If you added it twice by mistake, and were charged twice, you might be able to get the moderators to reverse one, but it would be at their discretion.  If the system somehow processed your request twice, then they would definitely reverse it somehow.

Either way, send a private message to the moderators team, explaining your situation.  Include your account number and PIN in the message to speed things up a bit.  They are gone for the night but should be back at 9AM(EST).

Click here to send them a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.