cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Roaming Ad-On

bd23
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

I was wondering when it says the us roaming ad on is for 10 days, does that mean it keeps rolling over with the amount of days you have left just like how the other ad ons work?

thanks!!

6 REPLIES 6

landau0400
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i actuely went through

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@computergeek541 wrote:

@landau0400 , did you actually go through with the purchase of the add-on or are the funds sitting in your account balance?

@landau0400 please see my comprehensive guide here:  HOWTO: Purchasing Add-ons

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@landau0400 , did you actually go through with the purchase of the add-on or are the funds sitting in your account balance?

landau0400
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i tried buying the us roaming talk only on the automatic system and the system said that its comleted but it doesnt work

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MacMe wrote:

@bd23 wrote:

I was wondering when it says the us roaming ad on is for 10 days, does that mean it keeps rolling over with the amount of days you have left just like how the other ad ons work?

thanks!!

No, it means the US roaming add-on only lasts ten days:

This 10-day period begins when you pay for the Add-On and ends 10 days later at 11:59PM ET.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Plans-amp-Add-Ons/ta-p/250167

It's technically 9.x days later, since the purchase date counts as day 1, whether you purchased it at 12:01 AM or 11:59 PM or anywhere in between (all in Eastern times)

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bd23 wrote:

thanks!!

No, it means the US roaming add-on only lasts ten days:

This 10-day period begins when you pay for the Add-On and ends 10 days later at 11:59PM ET.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Plans-amp-Add-Ons/ta-p/250167

Need Help? Let's chat.