cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Data 1 gb option not available.

trevorBraun
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need to buy another 1 GB US data plan but its not available as an option right now. 

why? only 250 and 500mb options available

please help

12 REPLIES 12

steff12321
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@trevorBraun wrote:

If I add a 500mb before connecting with a moderator will that impact getting the 1 gb add on?

Nope, the only addon impacted is the exact same one you currently have active

trevorBraun

If I add a 500mb before connecting with a moderator will that impact getting the 1 gb add on?

@trevorBraun wrote:

how do i connect with  a moderator to do this

Click here The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox. 

@trevorBraun wrote:

Click on the link above...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and put the money already in your account to buy the add-on you want.

steff12321

Look at the two posts above your message 😄

trevorBraun

steff12321

@trevorBraun wrote:

How do I get a moderator to add on for me? 

You will need to send a message to the @CS_Agent and ask them to do it for you. May take up to 2 days for them to reply but usually quicker than that. 

trevorBraun

How do I get a moderator to add on for me? 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@trevorBraun wrote:

I need to buy another 1 GB US data plan but its not available as an option right now. 

please help

US roaming add-on is for 10 days.  You cannot add the same US 1GB data roaming add-on until it expires after 10 days even if you had used your 1GB data.  But you can add an US 500MB data roaming plan.  Moderator may be able to add an 1GB roaming add-on for you.

ZfromVanC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If you've bought 1GB already, you have to use it up before you can purchase the 1GB again.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@trevorBraun wrote:

please help

If you still have data with your 1GB you can't buy another one same add-on..you need to wait that you have no more data to buy the same add-on.

Need Help? Let's chat.