cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT..I NEED TO SIGN IN !!!!!!!!!!!!

Davidcox
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

My email address has changed and I can't remember my password. I need my account information PLEASE to log in. Please any moderator HELP ME!!!

5 REPLIES 5

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Davidcox use this link below and say can’t sign into account Then say I want to human

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Davidcox
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks to everyone that is replaying to this, I read what you said and I submitted a ticket to mod and I'm now waiting for a response from them.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@Davidcox 

Only moderators can help

You can reach them direct https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Be ready to prove that you are the owner

Watch out for the new private message from them (little envelope top right area)

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Davidcox wrote:

Hi there,

My email address has changed and I can't remember my password. I need my account information PLEASE to log in. Please any moderator HELP ME!!!

@Davidcoxhello to contact a moderator  click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator mention password reset   check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

Gunner123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Davidcox wrote:

Hi there,

@Davidcox 

contact a moderator you can do so by clicking the question mark at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue password reset

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner 

Need Help? Let's chat.