cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UI Bug for Rewards

frankster
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

To whoever takes care of the Self-Serve website, there appears to be a little bug in the self-serve reward page that details rewards earned over time. It looks like the "Helping Others" and "Per Friend" category have been inadvertedly swapped.

It's not a big deal but I thought I'd bring it up!

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

It looks like perhaps different accounts are affected differently.  The only reward item I have that is in the correct category is auto pay.  The other 3 categories have been scrambled.  The community reward amount is showing under loyalty reward.  The loyalty reward amount is under referral reward.   Referral reward amount is under community reward.  The dollar amounts are all correct even though they are not showing in the right category.  @Alan_K , if you are not already aware of this glitch, FYI. 

Edit:  Glitch has been resolved.  Great to see that known issues are being dealt with quickly at least this one anyway.  Hopefully this is an indicator for resolution of other known problems going forward.   

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Mine are correct. So it might just be an isolated issue. You should send an email to  Moderator perhaps there is an issue with your records rather than the site.

A screenshot of your rewards should tell them what they need to know.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You can report it to the moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.