cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two lines from Freedom mobile

tafnzart
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I did port two lines under one account from freedom mobile to get the promotion on July 5th. My first line worked like a charm. When I did the second, no warning, no error but activated the sim card without any plan attached but did charge credit card properly 🙂

So I have two transactions for 120$ under my credit card (total of 240$) but only one has the talk/data plan, the other no talk, no data. Not a big deal as my wife sent an email to support couple days ago as it's her phone that is not working.

Today her plan is working fully but mine is not (is not meaning no plan attached no call) but still receive calls.

Both numbers have being moved from freedom mobile successfuly but I can not use my phone right now to make calls.

What did I do wrong? and how do I get this sorted out?

Thanks,

4 REPLIES 4

tafnzart

Somebody fixed my problem. I can now make calls.

Sorry wrong link
Check now updated
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

tafnzart

The link you refer to handles different problem. My two transactions got settled without problem. That means public mobile has my money but I can't use it 🙂

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Send your email address
Phone number
SIM number
Explanation of issues

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Private-Messages-viewing-and-creating/...

Hopefully they will get back to you soon. Thx

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.