cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two accounts, one self-serve?

aidosapian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've recently switched to public mobile and have registered two cell numbers to the same email account. When I log on to self-serve, I can only access plan details for one of these two numbers. How can I access them both?

7 REPLIES 7

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

it would be much nicer if you can manage multi line on 1 account

@aidosapian wrote:

All good, thanks for the help guys... I did in fact register to two different e-mails. I'd forgotten, my confusion resulted from me linking the two email accounts so they were both appearing in the same inbox. Silly me, thanks again!

If you used an email alias, then the incoming emails do go to the same inbox.  This is the benefit of the approach. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@aidosapian, if you have only used a single email address, I suspect that you have only registered one account/one line successfully.  If attempts are made to activate a second account/line using the same credentials, the system would have given an error message about the account already being in existence.  For many of us who have multiple accounts on this service, we use email alias as a workaround.  I try to incorporate a unique part of the phone number/user of the line into the email alias so that I can easily remember which account is which. 

aidosapian

All good, thanks for the help guys... I did in fact register to two different e-mails. I'd forgotten, my confusion resulted from me linking the two email accounts so they were both appearing in the same inbox. Silly me, thanks again!

matbasm

@aidosapian, I suggest that you send a private message to the moderator team, and ask them how to proceede.  I am very surprised that the system allowed you to assign the same email address to two different accounts.  That should not be allowed.

Click here to send them a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

aidosapian

Which can't be registered to the same e-mail?

jp2

Unfortunately you need a separate account for each number 

Need Help? Let's chat.