cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to remove auto pay but can’t login to self serve

Linda19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, my phone was connected to my husbands profile and his email. We are both cancelling our accounts now because we’re moving. I’m trying now to ensure that auto pay is cancelled on my account because he’s already removed auto pay.

how can I do this?

8 REPLIES 8

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Linda19 wrote:

Hi, my phone was connected to my husbands profile and his email. We are both cancelling our accounts now because we’re moving. I’m trying now to ensure that auto pay is cancelled on my account because he’s already removed auto pay.

how can I do this?

Hi @Linda19  so you and your husband both had phones with PM if your line was attached to his email what was his line attached to?  Each number requires it's own email and self-serve account to manage it.  Did you activate in a retail location and they setup the autopay?

If you can't login then I would Dial *611 then option 5 to get to autopay and then 2 to remote your autpay.

ShawnC13_0-1628878171359.png

EDITED TO ADD@Linda19 sorry I answered your first question before seeing you were out of the country so *611 won't work for you.  You will need to contact the CSA's and should be able to validate your identity with them and have them take care of the removal of autopay.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

** repost as it has gone to unmoderated box for no reason.

hTideGnow_0-1628877702299.png

@Linda19 wrote:

The problem is that I just left Canada for good and I can’t login to Self service anymore. They can’t verify my identity because I can’t access my SMS or calls because I don’t have roaming and I’m in Egypt.  Are there other ways to cancel auto pay? Can a customer support agent do it for me?

@Linda19   You'll need to contact customer support by clicking the chatbot bubble bottom right of the screen and follow prompts to submit a ticket, or click the envelope icon (top right) and send a private message to CS_Agent explaining your issue and they should be able to disable the payment for you.   A reminder that you'll need to pay before 90 days after suspension to keep your number and account from being lost.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Linda19 wrote:

The problem is that I just left Canada for good and I can’t login to Self service anymore. They can’t verify my identity because I can’t access my SMS or calls because I don’t have roaming and I’m in Egypt.  Are there other ways to cancel auto pay? Can a customer support agent do it for me?

@Linda19 

if you can’t login to your self serve account,

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Service by CS_Agent. Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Service by CS_Agent, will Response by private message to you inbox
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

Linda19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Linda19 wrote:

how can I do this?

@Linda19   Your phone number should not be connected to your husband's account as each account is separate and requires it's own email and separate login.  If your husband was paying for the account and you want to update the payment then you can log into your self serve account (if you have login email/password?), then simply click the Payment tab and scroll down the page to Manage My Card and remove the payment card, or replace it with your own. If you remove the payment card without replacing with another card then your account will suspend at renewal if no funds are available for the renewal and after 90 days of non payment, your account will be permanently deactivated. 

Reminder that removing payment card or disabling autopay will not stop your account from renewing if there is a credit balance on account sufficient to renew another cycle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Linda19 

to remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..

and for public mobile just remove your payment and when your Transferring your Phone Number to New carrier, your account with public mobile will be automatically closes,

and Make sure that you have the old sim card in your phone when you're Transferring your number. You should get a message from your old carrier asking to confirm if you would like to port your number. Your reply should be: YES.

The confirmation message can take a few minutes to come in. You have 90 minutes from the time of request.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try to clearing your cache and cookies then reboot.

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket.

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.