cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to create account and sign up for PM but get error

sdoxsee
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here.

My phone number is valid, must be associated with a profile? My wife is with PM and my number was her alternate phone number. I removed it but still get the error. What can I do now?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

Gregmt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I would try clearing the history and cache on my browser. Wait for a day and then try the process again. I have found that it is best to set up with a new number from public mobile, then the next day change number . That is when I would click on port in my number option and then enter the info needed to port in your old number from your old provider.

Cheers 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@sdoxsee wrote:

The phone number entered is invalid or you may have created your profile already. If you've forgotten your password, please click here.

My phone number is valid, must be associated with a profile? My wife is with PM and my number was her alternate phone number. I removed it but still get the error. What can I do now?

Thanks!

Did you activated today and you picked the new number or you ported the previously number? If you ported it, may be porting wasn't finished yet.

Try clear cookies and caches, waiting one hour then try using Chrome Incognito to create new account again here:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@sdoxsee wrote:

Thanks!

You can send a private message to Moderator_Team and ask for assistance, click here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Hearing back from them could take 2-48 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.